Sometimes, words are just too much to handle. At least, that’s the way I’ve felt the last couple of weeks. I’ve been intending to put out another blog post for some time, but the words aren’t there yet.
So here’s a happy post of pretty pictures displaying just a few of my favorite things.
1. Puppies. Especially when they’re not mine to take care of.
2. Light after a rain storm.
6. Interesting art. (Found on the streets of Denton, TX)
Hopefully my words will return to me and I’ll post something of substance relatively soon!
(Edit: I thought of a few more later last night! 🙂 These don’t have pictures… but they’re definitely on the list.)
8. The way my Canadian pastor says the word “clean.”
It’s really crisp on the first consonant, but then it rolls into the L in this really unique way that I can’t replicate. Must be a Canadian thing.
9. Crossing the last item off my to-do list.
10. The 5 minutes when my computer desktop is uncluttered and organized.
11. Grossing my mom out when I pop my joints.
12. Popping my joints.
13. Public speaking / Storytelling. Yeah, I love it. There’s something highly addictive in being able to captivate a listener with my words and leaving a particular message or emotion behind.
14. Completing a blog post.